The Academic year has been divided into two terms:
- Spring Term: 20th Feb. to 15th June
- Founder’s Term: 25th July to 11th Dec.
- There are two Assessments during each term. FA1 and FA2 for classes IX and X in the Spring Term and FA3 and FA4 in Founder's Term.
- Half - Yearly Examination takes place at the end of Spring Term. SA1 for Classes IX and X.
- Final Exams for all, excluding class XII, take place at the end of The Founder's Term. Class XII children have their Pre-Boards. Classes IX and X have SA2.
While calculating final percentage for promotion to the next class, 10% weightage to all four Assessments and 30% each to Half-Yearly and Final Examination is given for classes VII and VIII.