THE LAWRENCE SCHOOL
SANAWAR-173202 (SHIMLA HILLS) HP, INDIA
Board of Governors (BOG) invites applications for the post of
The Lawrence School, Sanawar is a leading co-educational residential public school from Class V to Class XII, established in 1847 and affiliated to CBSE.
The School is one of the leaders in the field of co-education that encourages scholarship, independent thought and effective learning habits through a coherent and balanced curriculum. The applicant should be:
Educational Qualification:- A post graduate and have a teaching degree or equivalent qualification.
Age Limit:- Age: 45 years to 55 years.
Experience:- Preference will be given to candidates who:-
- Have held a school management position, preferably Deputy Headmaster/Deputy Headmistress or Headmaster/Headmistress for at least three years in a residential school.
- Are familiar with modern teaching practices and integrating technology for enhancing learning outcomes.
- Have experience in developing a framework for understanding, monitoring and improving education quality and transforming this understanding into implementable projects.
Salary & Allowances :- In addition to salary & PF between 4 lakhs to 5 lakhs per month, the perks include furnished accommodation, car with driver for official use, domestic staff, gratuity, reimbursement for medical treatment, medical insurance & LTC.
Applications should be sent to the address given below in the prescribed format available at www.sanawar.edu.in within 30 days of publication of advertisement. All information provided will be kept confidential.
The Lawrence School (Sanawar) Society
C/O The Secretary (SE&L)
Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD
Deptt. Of School Education & Literacy
124 ‘C’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan
Application Procedure :
From date of publication of advertisement, candidates are invited to download the application form and send it to the Chairperson, Search Cum Selection Committee by the stipulated date, under a cover letter. The complete application will consist of:
1.Cover Letter, which explains how the skills, training, experience, and interests of the candidate align with the need of the school, and in particular, with the requirements indicated under preferences in the advertisement (limit (2) pages).
2. The application in the format downloaded from the website.
3. Advertisement Published on 03/06/2015.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CALLED FOR INTERVIEW